Gas lift swivel chair
Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The safety gas spring with easy-to-operate hand release sits on a robust 5-star aluminum base, which is available epoxy-coated in many attractive colors as standard or optionally in polished aluminum.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- PAGHOLZ® finishes
- 2D rocking mechanism
- 3D rocking mechanism
- Polished aluminum base
- Felt floor protectors
- Load-dependent braking casters (SH +3 cm)
- Locking casters (SH +3 cm)
- Table suspension
- Partial foot ring
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical to carry (not possible with backrest upholstery)
- Simple operation of the height adjustment due to safety gas spring
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery (only size 6E, 7), fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Optional 2D rocker ensures movement in all directions even when seated
- Optionally with load-dependent braked casters
- Optionally with partial foot ring
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically shaped and flexible shell for all sizes from 2-7
- Extremely robust 5-star aluminum base
PAGHOLZ® straight shell, with ergonomically shaped. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat surface with pressed-in texture.
Aluminum 5-star base, with infinitely variable gas lift height adjustment. Round tubular column: 50 mm, epoxy coated. With plastic feet.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2, DIN EN 16139
|Chair width||63 cm|
|Chair height||76-91 cm|
|Seat height||38-53 cm|
|Chair depth||63 cm|