FLEX footrest chair
The ergonomically shaped FLEX seat shell made of robust and recyclable polypropylene is equipped with the easy-to-clean A2S surface structure. The special shape allows different sitting positions and ensures comfort in all directions.
Ideal for rooms with mixed or frequently changing year groups. Thanks to the footrest adjustment, children of different sizes can sit comfortably at eye level at the same table. The simple, patented one-hand operation makes it child's play to adjust the footrest to the appropriate height.
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Felt floor protectors
- FLEX seat shell with grip hole, easy to carry due to its low weight
- Tilt protection due to special floor protectors
- Tool-free adjustment of the footrest is child's play with just one hand
- Seat shell with integrated ventilation channels - the closed surface prevents soiling and thus mold formation in the shell interior
- Stackable up to 3 chairs
Plastic shell ergonomically shaped. Material made of polypropylene, recyclable, manufactured in double-wall blown process. Thus soft sitting due to air cushioning effect, with integrated ventilation channels and groove to relieve the spine. Grip hole in the lumbar region and recessed grips on the upper edge of the backrest and underside of the chair.
Cantilever frame, round tube: 22/2.5 mm, epoxy coated. Footrest solid core 12 mm, easy adjustment by one-hand operation. With plastic floor protector.
For table height ISO 6 / 76 cm.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
DIN EN 16139
|Size||3-4, 40 cm|
|Chair width||49 cm|
|Chair height||87 cm|
|Seat height||36-40 cm|
|Chair depth||54 cm|