DOMINO bench with backrest
The upholstered furniture elements bring comfort to everyday school life and create a cozy, relaxed atmosphere.
Whether for structuring a fixed room design or as movable seating elements - there are virtually no limits to the possibilities in terms of shape and color. They can be used in a variety of ways to create visual and sound-protected quiet islands, attractive waiting zones and undisturbed meeting or working areas.
- Frame chrome plated
- Upholstery fabrics price group 2
- Upholstery fabrics price group 3
- Upholstery fabrics price group 4
- Felt floor protectors
- The individual DOMINO elements can be linked together using pre-assembled furniture connectors.
- Sturdy sled frame, powder-coated in RAL 9006 as standard or optionally chrome-plated
- Durable due to high quality workmanship
- The DOMINO series can be individually combined and extended thanks to the interlinkable individual elements.
Upholstery over foam, colors of backrest and seat can be selected separately within a fabric group. Substructure made of robust 3-layer chipboard. Sturdy skid base with plastic floor protector, powder-coated in RAL 9006 as standard. Can be linked with other DOMINO elements.
DIN EN 16139, DIN EN 15372
|Total width||165 cm|
|Seat width||165 cm|
|Total height||75 cm|
|Seat height||45 cm|
|Total depth||69 cm|
|Seat depth||49 cm|