CHANGE sled base chair
Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The elegant sled frame made of micro-alloyed steel is extremely stable despite its slender cross-section and ensures a secure stand.
- Seat upholstery price group 1
- Seat upholstery price group 2
- Seat upholstery price group 3
- Seat upholstery price group 4
- Backrest upholstery price group 1
- Backrest upholstery price group 2
- Backrest upholstery price group 3
- Backrest upholstery price group 4
- Felt floor protector
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Slender, stable chair frame made of 16/2 mm thick, chromed round tube with plastic floor protectors
- Shell design allows various comfortable sitting positions, due to folded elbow rest for reverse sitting
- Stackable up to 7 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
- Seat shell that moves in all directions ensures good blood circulation in the muscles
PAGHOLZ® waisted shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape and handle slot. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Edges and waist are milled.
Sled base, round tube: 16/2 mm, seat shell with movable bearings, chrome-plated. With plastic floor protector.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||51 cm|
|Chair height||85 cm|
|Seat height||46 cm|
|Chair depth||55 cm|