CHANGE C-shape chair
Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The slightly springy, robust C-shaped frame supports the toning of the back muscles, promotes blood circulation to the brain and thus ensures greater concentration.
- Seat upholstery price group 1
- Seat upholstery price group 2
- Seat upholstery price group 3
- Seat upholstery price group 4
- Backrest upholstery price group 1
- Backrest upholstery price group 2
- Backrest upholstery price group 3
- Backrest upholstery price group 4
- FLOORSAFE® felt floor protectors
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Row connection (size 5-7)
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Plate and edge protectors attached to the underside protect the table when it is placed on the tabletop
- Optionally with row connection from size 5 and larger
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Extremely robust C-shape frame due to 2.5 mm wall thickness with the 3-component A2S FLOORSAFE® floor protectors.
- Stackable up to 5 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
- The chair is easy to carry due to its light weight
PAGHOLZ® waisted shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape and handle slot. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Edges and waist are milled.
C-shape frame, round tube: 22/2.5 mm, standard version epoxy coated. With 3-component floor protector A2S FLOORSAFE®. Including plate and edge protectors to rest on the table top.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||52 cm|
|Chair height||78 cm|
|Seat height||46 cm|
|Chair depth||49 cm|