WOODMARK C-shape sled base chair
The seat and back are melamine coated. In the pressing process, under heat and high pressure, the pores are closed. This creates an extremely resistant finish: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing. In addition, anti-slip nubs are pressed into the seat.
The particularly robust oval tubular frame with continuously welded seams is scratch-resistant epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors. The A2S anti-slip floor protectors protect the floor and the chair feet from scratching.
- Seat and back riveted
- Seat and back color stained
- WOODMARK maple D033 or gray white U023
- Felt floor protector with step protection
- Row connection
- The floor protectors with step protection protect the floor and the chair feet from scratching
- Seat surface with pressed-in, anti-slip knobs
- Plate protectors attached to the underside protect the table when it is placed on the tabletop
- Seat and back are concealed screwed
- Optionally with row connection
- Stable C-shape frame, extremely robust and durable due to solid construction
- Ideal for small rooms with little space, because no disturbance of the chair legs when getting in and out of the chair
- Seat and back are melamine coated: extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Stackable up to 5 chairs (size 2-6)
- Stackable up to 3 chairs (size 7)
Seat and back separate and shaped to fit the body. Made of multiplex, surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish produced in the pressing process.
In beech D334 as standard. Seat surface with pressed-in, anti-slip knobs. Edges softly rounded.
C-shape frame, side part oval tube: 35/15/2 mm, seat support rectangular tube: 30/15/2 mm, cross strut oval tube: 35/15/1.5 mm, standard version epoxy coated. Including plate protector to sit on the table top. Floor protector with step protection.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||33 cm||39 cm||39 cm||45 cm||45 cm||45 cm|
|Chair height||53 cm||61 cm||68 cm||76 cm||79 cm||83 cm|
|Seat height||30 cm||34 cm||38 cm||42 cm||46 cm||50 cm|
|Chair depth||36 cm||44 cm||44 cm||51 cm||51 cm||51 cm|
|Stackability||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||3 pcs.|
|Weight||5 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||7 kg||7 kg|