4-leg chair with row connection
Seat shell made of beech plywood lacquered in an environmentally friendly way with water-based varnish.
The sturdy 4-leg frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a secure stand. Since large-capacity seating often needs to be stacked, these frames are chrome-plated as standard to prevent scratching.
Ideal for use in auditoriums, meeting or function rooms.
- Shell with CPL coating
- Handle hole
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- Felt joint floor protectors
- Teflon floor protector
- Optionally with rectangular grip hole, modern and practical to carry (not possible with backrest upholstery)
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Seat shell optionally coated with scratch-resistant multiplex decor, available in different colors
- Frame including row connection: Fixed rows of chairs can be quickly assembled by simply hooking them together
- Robust multiplex shell, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based varnish
- Body contoured seat shell
- Extremely robust 4-leg frame due to 1.5 mm wall thickness
- Stackable up to 9 chairs due to stacking bar with or without seat upholstery
Straight, rectangular seat shell, shaped to fit the body, with concealed screws. Made of multiplex, consisting of beech plywood, veneered crosswise. Standard in beech multiplex natural, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based lacquer, edges softly rounded.
4-leg frame, with row connection and integrated stacking bar. Round tube: 20/1.5 mm. Frame chrome-plated, with plastic floor protector.
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2, DIN EN 16139
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
|Chair width||56 cm|
|Chair height||90 cm|
|Seat height||46 cm|
|Chair depth||55 cm|