Seat shell made of beech plywood lacquered in an environmentally friendly way with water-based varnish.
The slightly springy, robust C-shaped frame supports the toning of the back muscles, promotes blood circulation to the brain and thus ensures greater concentration.
- Shell with CPL coating
- Handle hole
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- FLOORSAFE® felt floor protectors
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Cross brace (size 5-7)
- Row connection (size 5-7)
- Optionally with rectangular grip hole, modern and practical to carry (not possible with backrest upholstery)
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Seat shell optionally coated with scratch-resistant multiplex decor, available in different colors
- Optionally with cross brace for increased stability from size 5 and larger
- Optionally with row connection from size 5 and larger
- Robust multiplex shell, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based varnish
- Body contoured seat shell
- Extremely robust C-shape frame due to 2.5 mm wall thickness with the 3-component A2S FLOORSAFE® floor protectors.
- Stackable up to 5 chairs (only without seat and back upholstery)
- Plate and edge protectors attached to the underside protect the table when it is placed on the tabletop
Straight, rectangular seat shell, shaped to fit the body, with concealed screws. Made of multiplex, consisting of beech plywood, veneered crosswise. Standard in beech multiplex natural, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based lacquer, edges softly rounded.
C-shape frame, round tube: 22/2.5 mm, standard version epoxy coated. With 3-component floor protector A2S FLOORSAFE®. Including plate and edge protectors to rest on the table top.
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
|Chair width||52 cm|
|Chair height||91 cm|
|Seat height||46 cm|
|Chair depth||53 cm|