The apothecary cabinets offer plenty of storage space at the workplace. They can also be used while standing as a counter for short conversations at the desk or as a privacy screen for more privacy.
With the full-extension drawer, work areas can be separated easily and functionally.
- Carcass and front decors price group 2
- Back wall covered with cork
- Magnetic back panel, white
- Board material with multilayer melamine resin coating and robust plastic edge
- Back wall optionally covered with cork and can be pinned
- Rear panel optionally with magnetic surface
- Roll container lockable incl. two keys, for safe storage of documents
- Can be used standing as a counter for short conversations at the desk
- When fully extended, the apothecary cabinet provides separation of work areas and more privacy at the workplace
Body, 3-layer particle board (E1), melamine coated, highly abrasion-resistant, with 1 mm plastic edge, thickness 19 mm.
Rear panel, 3-layer chipboard (E1), melamine-coated, highly abrasion-resistant, grooved all around, thickness 8 mm.
Front and cover panel, 3-layer chipboard (E1), melamine resin coated, highly abrasion-resistant, with 2 mm plastic edge, thickness: 19 mm.
Rear panel, 3-layer particle board (E1), melamine coated, highly abrasion-resistant, grooved all around, thickness: 19 mm.
Full-extension drawer with handle, hole spacing: 160 mm, lockable.
Layout: top shelf, center shelf 1 OH, bottom tidy boxes and pocket compartment.
Attachment side to table: right
Pullout open: left
Note: Tidy boxes selectable in 2 different sizes: 4x small or, 2x large or, 2x small and 1x large.
Note: 1 folder height (OH) ≙ 38.4 cm
DIN EN 14073-2
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
|Total height||42.91 "|
|No. of compartments||4|