Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The robust frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a safe stand. The standard version is epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors or optionally in chrome-plated.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Felt floor protectors
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical for carrying
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically and orthopedically adapted, waisted shell shape for all ISO sizes from 2-7
- Extremely stable sled frame due to 1.5 mm wall thickness
- Stackable up to 7 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
PAGHOLZ® waisted shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat and back surface with pressed-in texture.
Sled base with strong seat support plate, round tube: 20/1.5 mm, standard version epoxy coated. With plastic floor protector.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||40 cm||43 cm||45 cm||48 cm||50 cm||50 cm|
|Chair height||54 cm||59 cm||66 cm||72 cm||78 cm||84 cm|
|Seat height||30 cm||34 cm||38 cm||42 cm||46 cm||50 cm|
|Chair depth||38 cm||41 cm||44 cm||47 cm||50 cm||53 cm|
|Stackability||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||7 pcs.||7 pcs.|
|Weight||3 kg||4 kg||4 kg||4 kg||5 kg||5 kg|