Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
Ideal for rooms with mixed or frequently changing year groups. Thanks to the footrest adjustment, children of different sizes can sit comfortably at eye level at the same table. The simple, patented one-hand operation makes it child's play to adjust the footrest to the appropriate height.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Felt floor protectors
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical for carrying
- Tilt protection due to special floor protectors
- Tool-free adjustment of the footrest is child's play with just one hand
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically and orthopedically adapted, waisted shell shape for all ISO sizes from 2-7
- Stackable up to 3 chairs
PAGHOLZ® waisted shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat and back surface with pressed-in texture.
Cantilever frame, round tube: 22/2.5 mm, epoxy coated. Footrest solid core 12 mm, easy adjustment by one-hand operation. With plastic floor protector.
For table height ISO 6 / 76 cm.
Seat shell size 5.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
DIN EN 16139
|Chair width||49 cm|
|Chair height||84 cm|
|Seat height||31-42 cm|
|Chair depth||54 cm|