Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The slightly springy, robust C-shaped frame supports the toning of the back muscles, promotes blood circulation to the brain and thus ensures greater concentration.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- Chair frame chrome plated
- FLOORSAFE® felt floor protectors
- Row connection (size 5-7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Back upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical for carrying
- Optionally with row connection from size 5 and larger
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery (only size 6E, 7), fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically and orthopedically adapted, waisted shell shape for all ISO sizes from 2-7
- Extremely robust C-shape frame due to 2.5 mm wall thickness with the 3-component A2S FLOORSAFE® floor protectors.
- Stackable up to 5 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
- Plate and edge protectors attached to the underside protect the table when it is placed on the tabletop
PAGHOLZ® waisted shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat and back surface with pressed-in texture.
C-shape frame, round tube: 22/2.5 mm, standard version epoxy coated. With 3-component floor protector A2S FLOORSAFE®. Including plate and edge protectors to rest on the table top.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||36 cm||40 cm||44 cm||45 cm||52 cm||52 cm|
|Chair height||53 cm||56 cm||64 cm||70 cm||78 cm||82 cm|
|Seat height||30 cm||34 cm||38 cm||42 cm||46 cm||50 cm|
|Chair depth||35 cm||38 cm||42 cm||45 cm||49 cm||49 cm|
|Stackability||4 pcs.||4 pcs.||4 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.|
|Weight||3 kg||3 kg||3 kg||5 kg||5 kg||6 kg|